Toh Tsun Lim began his career at the office of Paul Rudolph before joining Pei Partnership Architects in 1994. Mr. Lim has been a project architect on a number of large scale projects including the 256 m tall Sentra BDNI bank tower in Jakarta and the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. From 2001 to 2006 he was a consultant to I.M. Pei on the Doha Museum of Islamic Art in Qatar where he was a project architect, continuing on as a site architect during construction.
Mr. Lim became a Principal of the firm in 2007 and has managed the design teams for several large international projects since then such as the Waitan Yuan Park Redevelopment Project in Shanghai, the Lusail Sunset Tower in Doha, Qatar and recently he completed the Balai Pameran Islam Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Bandar Seri Begawan Museum in Brunei.
Mr. Lim received a Master’s of Architecture degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Trinity College and is a registered architect in the State of New York.
- · Dongfang City Coast Zone Urban Design International Competition, Dongfang City, Hainan, China
- · The Bank of China Shanghai Free Trade Zone Mixed-use Development, Shanghai, China
- · The Bank of China Towers, Guangxi Branch, Nanning, China
- · The Wenzhou Commercial Tower, Wenzhou, China
- · The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Fuzhou, China
- · The Bank of China Haikou Jiangdong International Financial Building, Hainan Province, China
- · Flushing Creek Mixed-use Development, Flushing, Queens, New York
- · Heritage Building Renovation, Hong Kong, China
- · China Institute Headquarters in New York, New York
- · Sabeco Tower Ho Chi Minh City, China
- · Bank of China Retail Branch Rebranding Hong Kong, China
- · Bank of China Tower in Suzhou, China
- · Yu Long State Guest Hotel Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China
- · 2221 Yonge Street Toronto, Canada